Tuesday 18 January 2011

Mint me








The ins and outs of an outfit right there. Apologise for the the dodgy facial expression, I have a dodgy face.

Grey cardigan: H&M (left at our party), silk top: vintage, jeans: topshop, boots: TK MAXX, necklace: Vivienne Westwood (prezzie off the bear), cream jacket: Barbour (£10 on eBay - cha-ching!), scarf: Liberty (via my granny) and the 'faux' China Mulberry again.

The silk top has to be one of my favourites at the moment, I bought it last November for my not-nieces christening. I was looking everywhere for a big drapy silk t shirt so when I found this for £16 in a vintage shop I was well haps, just what I was looking for and cheap. Although then I had to get the jersey edging taken off the sleeves and neckline to make it more christening-esque, which cost another £15, and then it worked out as too short so I had to splash out on a M&S slip which was another £18.....not my cheapest outfit. I think this faintly crappy phone photo is the only one I've got of the end result:



It was boss.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment