Monday 17 January 2011

Not getting any easier





If a few weeks ago anyone had told me how hard it is to take photos of yourself indoors I don’t think I would have believed them. It really is tricky though and taking a peep at all the other blogs I follow it’s noticeable how many of the photos are taken outside, nearly all in fact, those that aren’t tend to also be a bit dark and not great. Unfortunately without a handy arty-type photographer friend/anyone with a steady hand about I'm stuck indoors. As you can see for this reason I tried taking one photo, then decided it was too dark, tried again elsewhere with little more success - sadface
Hmmmm.

scarf: vintage, snood: China, dress: China (Certainly bought in China....possibly at H&M, I had it altered and they got rid of the labels), jeggings: H&M, shoes: Kate Kanzier, bag: China (My 'faux' Mulberry)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment