Friday 25 February 2011

wonky karma



Jumper: Huk, Jeans: Uniqlo, Shoes: eBay, Sunnies: Charity Shop

How wonky am I? I really need to invest in a tripod. But yes, wonky karma, after my jubilation last week when I won a Blackberry I was on top of the world. However I got a karmic smashdown at my work xmas party on tuesday when my beloved blinging HTC spent a few hours being kicked around the dance floor. Big fat sadface.
But, anyways, I don't know if they offer it here but I got these jeans from a Uniqlo in Japan and I found a pair that fit around the waist and they took them up for me whilst I waited for no extra charge - cha-ching! Excellent for us shorties. Excellent for the first day of genuine proper sunshine this year in Manchester.

xx

P.S after my first ever wearing of a bit of Primark on this blog I immediately got a whole load of hits...off people googling 'primark'

No comments:

Post a Comment